- Bulk data for Congress.gov bills, bill status, and bill summaries
- MARC records - bibliographic information for most of the Library’s collections. 25 million records are available for exploration in UTF-8, MARC8, and XML formats.
- Sample MARC data set and ReadMe file
- Chronicling America Bulk OCR Data – text only
- Chronicling America Bulk Data – image, metadata, and OCR text batches
- Chronicling America APIs - over 12 million (and growing) digitized historic newspaper pages from almost every U.S. state and territory.
- American Archive of Public Broadcasting APIs External more than 7,000 historic public radio and television programs are available for streaming and more content will be added periodically. In addition, the website provides data records for approximately 2.5 million items inventoried by public broadcasting stations for this project.
- World Digital Library APIs - significant primary materials from many cultures and countries, with contextual information available in multiple languages.